Thursday, July 14, 2011

How to kill a guinea fowl

First, you have to catch it...

Then you chop it's head off.

Then you put it in a pot with boiling water.

Then you pluck it's feathers out.

"Alouette, gentille alouette. Alouette, je te plumerai..." has a whole new meaning for me.

Then you scorch the germs off.

Then you scrub the germs off with soap and water.

Some help.

Chopping it up...

...including the organs.

A break to pound fufu, of course. (I didn't help, just took pictures).

Then you boil it.

Adom is cracking up: "Raquel, do you cook in Canada. LOL. No, I see, you do not cook in Canada."

Then you fry it...



  1. This is very interesting and great photos... but I do not think that I could eat it after all that.... salad anyone?


  2. This is a great write up informative and funny! Now I know how to process my Guinea fowl!


  3. i just wanna kill them in a (acceptable to idiots who have problem with killing em) way the bludy birds destroy my garden every single morning no more grass is almost left im losing it their pests absolute pests